Find a Home
Build or Buy a Home
Learn How To Save Thousands Building In The Villas At Legacy Farms - Utah's New Home Community.
Welcome to our first 55+ community in Saratoga Springs, Utah. This unique new neighborhood is ideally located just a block or two North of the Springville swimming pool where the old Saratoga road meets the newly installed road at 400 S.
We’re so excited to finally build this new community. You love value and we love to deliver it. This exceptional location provides that in abundance. Aside from our standard amenities that we place in most all our 55+ communities, this location has some unique features that will really get you going:
• Access to the Jordan River Parkway.
• Across the road, as if meant especially for you, is the trailhead to one of Utah county’s most popular walking, running, and biking paths. If you like to get out and exercise, or merely enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Jordan river, you can take a short walk or extend your morning walk until you reach Thanksgiving Point and have lunch at one of their fine restaurants.
• Access to the Utah Lake Parkway Trail
• For a shorter walk, the same trailhead that takes you on the Jordan River Parkway, will also take you along the Northern shore of Utah Lake. At the end of this trail is the North Lake Park.
• Lake shore
• Only five minutes away, the aforementioned trail passes through the Inlet Park on the shore of Utah Lake.
• Saratoga Hot Springs
• Looking for something a little more relaxing, forget about the hot tubs. The hot springs are right across the street from your community. Let nature massage those overworked muscles.
• Baseball park
• Get out that mitt and ball. If everything else wasn’t enough already, you also have a brand new baseball park across the road on the North side of you. Put together a team or sit out some evening with a snow cone and watch your grandkids or the local little leagues battle it out.
116 homes might sound like a lot, but when it’s in a location as perfect as this, they’ll be gone before you know it. We anticipate our first homes to be finished by early 2019, so if you want to personalize your home before it’s completed, come by today and buy yours while there are some available. With a mixture of stone, brick, stucco, and Hardiboard, these homes will all look unique and interesting, while maintain a pattern of cohesive unity. You’ll also have fast access to Redwood road and Pioneer Crossing, allowing you to reach any destination in no time at all.
If you’ve been searching for value and lifestyle that can’t be beat by anyone, well, you’ve found it. When it comes to location, location or location, The Villas At Legacy Farms beats them all.
We are Northern Utah’s largest builder of carefree 55+ communities. That’s all we build, communities restricted to folks 55 and better. You benefit by enjoying communities, amenities, and home designs which have been refined and fine-tuned over the last two […]