Learn How To Save thousands With Destination Homes In Utah's New Homes Communities.
Destination Homes was established in 2002 by David Bailey and Brad Wilson; two childhood next-door neighbors. In creating Destination Homes, they set out in building exceptional homes and making lasting communities.
- Developed communities from Ammon, Idaho to Draper, Utah.
- Building in South Jordan’s Daybreak since initial 2004 grand opening.
- Opened master-planned community in Kaysville called Hill Farms.
- Honored in 2014 as Best of State in Residential Construction.
- Building portfolio includes Single Family homes, townhomes, and condominiums.
- Offers a number of customizable options on floorplans.
- Award-winning Design Center is located on the second floor of the Destination Homes’ main office.
Destination Homes strives to be an efficient and energizing workplace that is passionate about beautiful architecture and well-designed communities that improve the lives of their homeowners.