Find a Home
Build or Buy a Home
Learn How To Save Thousands Building In Windcroft - Utah's New Home Community.
Introducing Windcroft the sister community to Stonecroft, and one of Garbett Homes’ newest Zero Energy Ready community in Sandy. Enjoy the proximity to the best the Sandy and Draper areas have to offer while being within walking distance to popular trails, golf courses and parks. A two minute walk away from sister community Stonecroft, Windcroft offers the same great rambler and two-story home plans in a smaller, boutique style community. Built to the U.S. Department of Energy’s, Zero Energy Ready specifications, these homes set a new standard in home health, energy savings, comfort and durability. Bordered on the south side of the community by the Hidden Valley Golf Course, the community offers just 7 homes built so energy efficient all or most energy consumption can be offset with solar. Make one of these “homes of the future” the home of your future with Garbett Homes, Utah’s freshest home builder.
– Located in Sandy off Highland Drive, bordered on the south side by Hidden Valley Golf Course
– Zero Energy Ready Homes for more efficient, low cost, comfortable living
– Total of 7 single-family homesites, north of Hidden Valley Country Club
– 4 rambler and two-story home plans, with 3-6 bedrooms and total square feet from approximately 2,710-4,178.
– Most home and homesites accommodate for a three car garage, standard
– Easy and quick access State Street, and I-15, as well as close proximity to several popular area trails and parks
Garbett Homes has been building, marketing and selling award winning communities for over 30 years. Their experience and longevity are only surpassed by their desire to impress each home buyer or renter with the best possible experience. With Garbett Homes, […]